The Church of Yahweh's Financial Statement
We believe in absolute fiscal responsibility, moral & honorable in all
- The Church of Yahweh is a legal non-profit Church as defined by IRS section
501(c)(3). Though (presently) much smaller than the Baptists &
Catholics, it has equal legal standing under the U.S. Constitution.
- The Church of Yahweh is accounted & audited by Channels
& Associates in Costa Mesa, Ca. Members are entitled to a copy of
the most recent financial statements.
- All money for the Website, supplies, and printed materials comes from
voluntary donations from members of The Church of
Yahweh. We do not do fundraisers, car washes, raffles, or anything like
it. Those who wish to contribute money cannot even find a place on the
site where to mail the check - you must send
us an email requesting a mailing address.
Whereas most organizations try to make it as easy as possible for you to give
money, we try to make it as hard as possible. This is (part of) our
way of being, again, as 100% fiscally responsible as is humanly possible.
That being said, those who wish can, indeed, donate money to The Church of
Yahweh. All contributions are tax deductible.
What, then, exactly does the money go to?
- We pay Interland for hosting the Website.
- Our domain names cost $35 each per year.
- Printed & electronic "advertisements" letting people know
GodsWebsite.com and Yhwh.com exist.
- The accounting services of Channels & Associates.
- Hard-copy versions of the documents (some day, hopefully)
- And then all the "normal" expenses - phone lines, software,
We do NOT pay for ANY of the following:
- The actual writings that appear on the site - the author shares his ideas freely, and gets no compensation at all
- Mailing lists to send Spam-mail
- Clergy, basketball courts, buildings, cars, fur coats, make-up for the ever-crying painted
wife, stained-glass windows, or any of the
other costs of "retail religion." Not that these are
necessarily "bad" - it's simply that we try to put all available
resources into the information & message, skipping all the other
trappings of "normal" ministries.
- The time or talent (such as it is) of the Webmaster -
everything he does is 100% voluntary.
1) The information is all free,
2) We pay normal costs for its distribution and
promotion out of voluntary contributions, and
3) This is all audited, monitored and available as a
part of the public record.
We simply do not know how to be any more honest, or make things any simpler
Those who wish to contribute may do so.
And yes, we need money...the more money we have the more promotion we can
do. Just Contact us.
And if we are able to touch you and help your life, we know you
will want to help others.